One of the most recognizable vintage preamps on the market today. The Neve* 1073* has been a staple in recording studios for decades. 1073* will provide you with “weight” and “depth,” but it also means having clarity and the ability to stack a lot of tracks together in the mix.
DIY Experience level: LOW MID PRO
IN STOCK QTY: 1
IN STOCK QTY: 4
- Probably best replica of the classic Neve* 1073* console module
- Class A amp topology
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 10, 12, 16 kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ‘Q’ , selectable center frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz , and 7.2kHz , dual inductor based
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz , 160 Hz & 300Hz, inductor based
- EQ Switch Switches the equalizer on or off
Products purchased only through our store may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from second hand market will not be eligible for exchange.
In order to be considered eligible for repair or replacement, included with the product(s) must be a valid bill of sale from DIY-Racked. Please see Support page and browse to Repair section for more info.
*All brand names marked with “*” such as for example “Neve Electronics”, “SSL”, “Pultec” or other respective brand names marked with * are in no way associated or affiliated with DIY-Racked. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose sounds were studied during the development of our product.